Well you are in the right place, ask your question here and it will be answered by Juliet Newson, a sleep consultant from the Millpond International Child Sleep Clinic.
Juliet has 3 young children and she is a baby and child sleep consultant for the Millpond Child Sleep Clinic. She is also our sleep advisor here in our Q & A section.
Lucky us because Juliet is a registered nurse, health visitor and infant massage instructor with 17 years experience in NHS and private healthcare settings.
She has worked in various clinical settings in the UK and internationally in Kathmandu, Nepal. She has followed her particular interests in infant nutrition, parenting programmes and behaviour management for younger children. Juliet’s strength is in understanding and empathising with the pressures that sleep problems can bring to bear on parents and children.
The latest questions are shown here.
Choose a category to only display the latest question in that category.
- Problems with 6 week old baby sleep....I am after some advice. I have a 6 1/2 week old bab...1 answer | Asked byJulie Batten in Baby 0 - 18 months
- Problems with 6 month old waking at 4-5 amHello, Baby 0 - 18 months
- Baby sleep issuesHi Julie Baby 0 - 18 months
- Newborn Sleep adviceHi Baby 0 - 18 months
- Settling 6 week old.Hi, Baby 0 - 18 months
- 6 month old problems with sleepingHello, My little girl has had a bedtime routine since about 7 weeks old. She's also had a dummy since about this time also. She used to be able ...1 answer | Asked byfairclare in Baby 0 - 18 months
- Newborn baby wont settle in Moses Basket.Hi, Baby 0 - 18 months
- Struggling with Colic - 9 week old babyDear Juliet, We are at a loss at the moment what to do with our 9 week old boy in the evenings. He is our 2nd baby and we had a very good routine w...1 answer | Asked byJulie Batten
- Changes in sleep due to crawling?Hi Juliet, My little girl turned 7 months on Monday last week (27th Oct) and she started crawling the next day. Whilst I am very proud of her an...1 answer | Asked byJulie Batten in Baby 0 - 18 months
- Question about Advice needed please! distraught at this stageDear Juliet Thank you so much for your tips and apologies for the delay in replying. Those tips sound really useful and managable, something I could...0 answers | Asked byCatherine
- Waking after midnight for dummy (4m old)Hi I was wondering if you can help? My four month old has started sleeping from 6.30pm now we have established a bedtime routine, we wake him at 10....1 answer | Asked byGabbyD in Baby 0 - 18 months
- Baby waking for dummy every hour after midnight!Hi Julia I was wondering if you could help? Our 4 month old sleeps like an angel from about 6.30pm until 10pm when we wake him for a night feed - he...1 answer | Asked byGabbyD in Baby 0 - 18 months
- Six months and sleep getting worse?H Juliet, I really hope you can help, I have a daughter who will be 6 months at the end of September and her sleep is getting worse, not...1 answer | Asked byJulie Batten in Baby 0 - 18 months
- Help with 12 week old naps
- Baby sleep issues