Sleepytot’s award winning baby comforters have little velcro paws which can hold onto dummies, soothers or teethers. The Millpond Child Sleep Clinic recommend our comforters as a way of helping little ones find their dummies easily at night and return to sleep without fully waking.
Size: Large (approx: w22cm by h25cm)
Colour: Cream, Grey, Pink or Blue
What’s so special about the Sleepytot Baby Comforter?
Sleepytot has little velcro paws that hold things like dummies and teethers to comfort and soothe your baby.
- He can hang onto cot bars*, so he can comfort baby safely and soundly, right from birth!
- He’s a perfect pillow for little heads on hard surfaces like changing tables and supermarket trolleys!
- He can hold dummies which helps everyone sleep because they don’t get lost at night anymore!
- He can grab onto baby’s car seat or buggy strap when you’re out and about so he never gets lost!
- He makes it easier for babies and toddlers to give up their dummies!
- Even toddlers love him because there are so many ways to play with his paws.
Simply open the paws and attach a soother or teether and close the paws again (pressing firmly)!
Fully machine washable at 30 degrees.**
Available in two sizes:
- Large (approx: w22cm by h25cm)
- Small (approx: w19cm by h19cm)
Available in four colours:
ADAPTORS for use with MAM/Ringless soothers are available . If you use a ringless soother you can find the adaptors in our shop.
* Please note that some cot bars are too wide for his paws to completely wrap around. If this is the case for you and you still wish to attach him to the cot in the early days we suggest you use a D ring. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this.
** To help preserve the Velcro always keep his paws closed when washing and pop him inside a pillow case during the wash!